PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING
Hiawatha National Bank's Online Banking gives you 24/7 access to your money. Pay bills, transfer funds, view account history and more. It’s the convenient, easy, and secure way to manage your finances.
- View account balances and transactions
- Get a snapshot of all your account information in one place
- Easily make transfers and payments
- Transfer funds between accounts or set up recurring transfers
- Pay bills in one place with one password with FREE Online Bill Pay
- Sign up to receive eBills
- View images of paid checks and deposit tickets
- Access your monthly statements online securely with free eStatements
Online Banking Instant Enrollment
Within minutes you will have access to your account information.
1. Choose "ENROLL" from our home page
2. Enter the First Time User Information
3. Create your Access ID and Password*
4. Complete your Enhanced Security Information
5. Review and Accept the Online Banking Disclosure
6. Take advantage of eStatements - enroll all your accounts at this time
7. Enrollment is complete - you now have access to your accounts
8. Enroll in Online Bill Pay.
Select a Checking Account from your Account List.
Choose Bill Payment Button.
Enter information requested.
Add new Billers from the Payment Center screen.
9. Enroll in Mobile Banking. (from the Options tab - available Nov 2012)
*last four digits of your Social Security Number or your Telebank password
Your Account is Secure:
Online Banking uses state-of-the-art security standards and encryption to ensure your data and financial information is safe. In addition, we now require an additional layer of security during our log in process. Enhanced Online Security helps ensure that your information is secure, protecting you from fraud and identity theft.