Online & Mobile Banking - Secure. Simple. Convenient.
Hiawatha National Bank's Online Banking gives you 24/7 access to your money. Pay bills, transfer funds, view account history and more. It's the convenient, easy, and secure way to manage your finances.
- Shop, pay bills and request transfers of money from anywhere 24/7
- View account balances and transactions
- Easily make transfers and payments
- Transfer funds between accounts or set up recurring transfers
- Pay bills in one place with one password with FREE H-Pay
- Sign up to receive eBills
- View images of paid checks and deposit tickets
- Access your monthly statements online securely with free eStatements
- Features: Electronic banking can be carried out at any time of the day or night as long as one has access to a PC (or other hand-held device) and Internet connectivity
- Time Savings: No need to travel to a brick and mortar bank for conducting banking transactions and other key banking activities
- Mobile Banking: All the convenience of Online Banking on your phone! (Instructions below apply to Android Devices, iPhones, iPads, and our HNB App)
- Endorse all mobile deposited checks as follows: "For Mobile Deposit at HNB Only" with signature(s) below.
- Mobile Deposit funds are available the next business day.
To enroll in Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking: Click the ENROLL button at the top of this page.
Please note for security reasons, you will need to enroll in Online Banking prior to accessing Mobile Banking.
- Here is what you can expect during your Online Banking Enrollment:
- Click ENROLL at the top of the page
- Enter the First Time User Information
- Create your Access ID and Password
- Complete your Enhanced Security Information
- Review and Accept the Online Banking Disclosure
- Watch for email notification that enrollment is complete
- Take advantage of eStatements - enroll all your accounts at this time
- Enroll in H-Pay
- Enroll in Mobile Banking - Find our app in your app store or google play store
- Request enrollment in Mobile Deposit
Your Account is secure
For banking on the GO visit:
Click the links below for more information and extra features:
- Online Banking Agreement & Disclosures
- Online Banking Guide
- Business Online Banking Guide
- Mobile Banking Enrollment & FAQ
- Mobile Banking - TEXT
- Mobile Banking Security
- Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions
- Enhanced Online Banking Security
- Personal Online Banking FAQ
- Online Security Policy
Helpful Online Banking Walk-through Videos
- HNB Personal Online Banking
- Cash Management
- Mobile Banking
- Personal Financial Management
Electronic Statements - From Our Desktop to Yours
Once signed up for eStatements, you will no longer receive paper statements or notices in the mail. Instead, you will receive an email notifying you that your statement is available to view through Online Banking.
eStatements in pdf format (viewable with Adobe Acrobat), can be archived online or easily downloaded for storage or printing – no need for file cabinets or storage boxes.
Faster delivery of statements – no need to wait for the mail.
Access your eStatements through our Online Banking service. This secure file format reduces the risk of paper statements and notices getting stolen or lost in the mail.
Since eStatements are delivered online, you’ll have access to them when you need it – whether you’re at the office, on vacation, or away on business.
eStatements are a free service for our Online Banking customers.
Easy to Enroll
Log on to Online Banking, choose Options, Select eStatement Enrollment, and enroll all your accounts to receive eStatements. (Primary Owner's email address is required)
- Log in to your Online Banking
- Go to Options
- Select eStatement Enrollment
- Under Delivery Type column, change the drop down from Paper Statement to E-Statement next to each account
- Once you select "E-Statement", you will receive a pop-up screen showing the E-Statement Delivery Agreement
- After you have scrolled through the agreement information, then click the circle next to "I accept"
- Verify the correct email address is listed (if you would like the e-Statement to go to a different email, click in the text box and enter the new email address)
- Click Save
- Repeat step 4 for each account you wish to receive an e-Statement
Viewing your E-Statements or E- Notices
- Log in to your Online Banking
Go to Transactions > Select Statements/Notices
- Choose the desired account and statement cycle or date that you would like to view from the drop-down list, then click on "Get Statement".
- Security: Many bills are paid electronically which is safer than mailing checks
- Ease: Our bill pay service is simple to understand and even easier to navigate
- Time: You control when the payments are scheduled
- Convenience: No stamps, envelopes, and trips to the post office!
- Trust: Online bill pay greatly reduces the risk of human error and late payments
- To Pay a Bill follow these few simple steps to make your bill pay transactions:
2. Review and accept the Bill Pay agreement.
3. Proceed to the Bill Pay service where you may add payees, schedule payments and sign up for E-Bills!
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select "Alerts" from the Options tab in the main menu
- In the "New Alert" drop down in the top right of the screen, choose "History Alert"
- Select Account used for current (or previous year tax filed) Tax Return payment or Deposit
- Select Description for the Transaction Type
- Enter the term "IRS" in Description Field
- Select the Alert Delivery Method on which you would like to receive the alert (text, email, or voice)
- NOTE: Frequency > Every Occurrence checkbox can be selected or not, based on your preference. Deselecting this option means you will receive this alert only the first time this type of transaction is presented.
- Save Alert